Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Whidbey Island Teapot

9"x12"
Oil on linen 

I borrowed this teapot from the lovely bed and breakfast where I stayed in Whidbey, WA, so I could use it in a set-up for a painting I did there in Jeff Legg's workshop last September. He's a great teacher and the class was wonderful. It's taken me this long to post because I wanted to "tweak" a few things -- and it didn't make it to the top of my priority list until recently. I can still see things that need a bit more tweaking (I'm a tweaking fool!) -- but it's going such as it is or it may be another few months before I get around to it!

2 comments:

  1. Just lovely. I like the shadow play and the big strawberries...both difficult to execute but you did it quite well! Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Patricia! Always appreciate your support and encouragement!

    ReplyDelete